Sunday, February 21, 2010

BSM - Thirsty

Oh, how I have been thirsty for some macro lately.

I love the delicateness of the details when you get up close. How fragile and crisp everything looks from such a short distance. How the 'big picture' isn't always the best way to look at a situation. Sometimes if you just peer in a little closer than normal, you find something spectacular...Something different....Something unexpected....Something beautiful.

DSC_1846

For more Best Shot Monday images, head over to Tracey's.

13 comments:

  1. Holy craparoni. You should start an etsy shop with just that shot. That would look awesome on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this photo!!! If you ever consider selling some photos I would totally buy this one!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! LOVE the photo. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am a sucker for macro and raindrops so this photo makes my day. Absolutely gorgeous shot Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo girl! you siad it! great shot. stunning in every single way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time share your lens, and settings. I would love to hear them.
    Such a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! What a lovely capture, great macro shot for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Jo. Just...wow! Amazing, beautiful, stunning, and a thousand other superlatives. Perfection. You totally nailed it.

    I think it's good we didn't do "macro" for our theme - no way I could ever compare to THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply amazing Joanna! I love the softness of the colors and of course the perfect water drop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should sell your macro flower shots. They are seriously gorgeous. I hope you at least have some framed in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply breathtaking! This makes me so hungry for spring!

    ReplyDelete