Friday, November 12, 2010

The Changing of Seasons

Fall will be officially over tonight since the Twin Cities are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow over the next 24 hours. We've had a great Fall season though. It was almost 70 degrees just a few days ago. Why is it that I always start to enjoy taking walks and being outside just as the seasons change? Though most of the leaves are off of the trees, one of my neighbors had a bush that had it's last remaining leaves on it and they were such a beautifully, brilliant shade of red. They were tiny and petite, but packed a punch of color. Let's hope this storm tonight doesn't pack quite as much of a punch. I could totally do without Winter this year......


DSC_9101

4 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping we don't get all that! The ground is too warm for it to stick at any rate. Of course, I have a photoshoot tomorrow at 3:30pm, so I have a feeling we will be trying to make it work inside. *sigh*

    Lovely picture, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, snow already! Love the color of the leaf, they really are tiny. I am also loving the new blog layout and header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrr! Okay, I guess our high 40s don't seem so cold now. Stay cozy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant red! I'm so jealous that you are going to get snow so soon...it's just rain here...

    ReplyDelete