Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100

Today is Day 100 of my Hipstaprint A Day project. I am enjoying it much more than I realized I would. I think because I am able to use my iPhone, it makes it so much more convenient to take a picture a day. That being said, my beloved Nikon seems to be collecting a little dust. :0(

I am hoping now that the warmer weather is here, we will be outside more, and Olivia is able to crawl/walk on her own that I will have more time to take pictures with my dSLR.

But in the meantime, the wonderful Hipstamatic app is helping me enjoy iPhonography like I never thought I would! It is like a whole new take on modern photography with all the different lens/film combinations. I'm a junky....that's for DAMN SURE!

Check out my other 99 days thus far, and thanks for sharing in my journey!

100/365

4 comments:

  1. You have such a great collection of photos here, Jo! So many lovely images, and it's just so....you! I love how you find meaningful pictures in the most mundane scene (a kitchen sink!?). Great slice of life stuff! You are planning to make a book at the end of the year, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
    LatestFxMarket.Com

    ReplyDelete