Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Archives - Cleaning Out My Computer

I was taking some pictures off of my computer today so I was sorting through them and found some of these that I liked. The first two are of Ella watching her Daddy plow the driveway this past winter. She was so content to just sit there and talk to him as if he was right next to her listening. The second one was just last summer. I just love her sweet little face. Just wanted to share. :)






I really gots to get me a new camera. I am dying to get a DSLR. Funds are low right now. Just waiting to pay off the credit card from when we finished the basement over Christmas and then I am SO going to get me one! In the meantime, I guess I will just have to work with what I got (Sony DSC85 4mp)....Already started looking into them, but holy crap there's alot of information to take in. I think I really need to go to a store and handle one too. That will help me make a decision. I will just have to live vicariously through everyone else's DSLR images. So keep posting them. I love to look at every one's shots!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you're a REALLY great photographer or if Ella's just so stinkin' cute that she's incapable of taking a bad photo. Either way, I LOVE the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these shots! Great lighting on your super cute subject. Hopefully you can get a DSLR soon, they are a lot of fun! I would recommend handling them, too. Get one that feels good in your hands, since there isn't a whole lot of difference in the brands (although you will find some avid lovers of each brand!)

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my site, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic pics! You really are a fantastic photographer! When you get your DSLR research done, let me know which one I should set my sights on. ;-) I don't have the patience to research!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are precious! She is such a little beauty and you captured her perfectly. I love the lighting in the winter ones especially.

    I was in your same position for a long time, yearning for a DSLR. I finally got mine last Christmas, and I love it so much. I had a hard time paying that much for a camera, but I haven't regretted it for one instant. It is overwhelming trying to sort of which one is best for you - cuz that's really what it comes down to, which one is best FOR YOU! They're all great. Anyway, good luck. :o)

    ReplyDelete