Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Perspective

Tracey, over at Mother May I is challenging us to see our little one's perspecitive. That means handing my very expensive camera over to my 3 year old to shoot pictures (since all of her cameras mysteriously break. Including the childrens Fisher Price one. Go figure). Surprisingly, Ella handled my heavy camera very well. I stayed close and she just shot away. Besides the focus, I think she did a pretty good job!

DSC_8888
My very dirty car.....

DSC_8919
DSC_8903

7 comments:

  1. oh those are fabulous shots! Something tells me Mia will be taking tons of snaps of animals, too :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you are brave! I am scared to let N have my camera. ;o) It's cool to see Ella's perspective. I am thinking about getting the FP camera for N's birthday...what do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome!!!! yay!
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Good job, Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did a great job. You are so brave to let her use your camera. The car shot is fabulous and of course the dog shots are too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's a natural artist!! I agree, you are brave for letting her take your expensive camera. But that's what makes you an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ella did a fabulous job! I've bravely handed my camera over, too. Under very very close supervision, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete