Saturday, October 16, 2010

I've Fallen In Love

I've fallen in love. It was instant and it was powerful. In person and through the lens. The second I looked into his...or was it her (don't judge, we didn't get that close.)....eyes, it felt like the rest of the world had disappeared. I kept clicking because I wanted to remember every single second of that moment. All the noise in the room went silent and I could only see the gentleness in his eyes. His long flowing eyelashes were reminiscent of Mr._Snuffleupagus. How could I not get a warm and fuzzy feeling? His beauty took my breath away. His sheer size and ease of movement was amazing. There was no fear. He was in the spotlight. I was in awe. The moment was surreal. I've fallen in love.

- Thoughts from my inner child who has apparently never been to a circus.
No other part of the event had me mezmorized like this beautiful creature.


DSC_7407
DSC_7413
DSC_7365
DSC_7325
DSC_7331
DSC_7334
DSC_7340
DSC_7349

4 comments:

  1. I can see why. It is so amazing to see such a huge animal perform tricks. Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephants are my daughter's favorite animals. She always makes a beeline straight to them when we go to the zoo. They're magnificent creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to go to a circus! I have never been to a "real" one. The elephant certainly is a majestic animal! But dolphins are what takes me breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! And what great shots you got -- wow!

    ReplyDelete