Thursday, February 24, 2011

Team Up Thursday - In the Distance

Is it really Thursday already? Why yes it is, which means its time for a Team Up Thursday diptych! This weeks theme is In the Distance.

Wow did this one stump me. I literally did not take this picture until last night at like 9pm. Hubby and a friend had a few shots of Tequila sitting on the table, and this scene came to mind. I toyed with making the bottle the one that was in focus....but I am not one for Tequila, so for me....it being in the distance was fine by me!

My partner Christina has determination on her mind. She is currently studying to be a nurse and this portrays her future....in the distance. Loving the reflection on the table of this cute little nurse and her interpretation of the theme.

distance

For more "Team-Up Thursday" diptych's, head over to Megan's and check out the groups Flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. I totally adore your creamy dreamy DOF! And yeah, I'm not really a tequila fan either, so that works just fine for me. On the other hand, after today I just might say yes to a shot anyway! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shot...and the processing too! Although as one who doesn't mind a good margarita, I think that tequila looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete