Friday, July 11, 2008

HOT Afternoon

Today, my parents and I took Ella to an air show at the local county airport. She loves airplanes and screams every time she sees one....and makes sure every one else sees it too. They were hosting Bombers from back in the day. My Dad and Ella climbed in and out of them and had alot of fun. They were beautiful planes, although I did not take many shots of them.....My eyes were on Ella.

She adores my parents. Even cries for them when she doesn't get her way with me. Back when she was a baby and couldn't pronounce Grammy and Grampy....Somehow they ended up being called Amu (ahhmoo) and Eppe (eppay (pronounce the 'e' as in the word 'deck')). My mom always wanted to be a Grammy, since she had one herself, but now she says "I am the only Amu in the world".



It was over 90 degrees today and it seemed like within minutes of being out in the hot humid weather, Ella's cheeks turned all rosy. So we bought her some ice cream and sat in the shade before moving onto the next exhibit.





So, tomorrow we are off on vacation for the week. I should have Wifi up there, but not sure how much I will be able to get online. I plan on taking my laptop so I can download pictures and play with them. So if I am able to post some, I certainly will.

Hope you all have a wonderful week, if I don't talk to you before then. I look forward to catching up with everyone when I get back!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting some great shots! Love that high-key! I love seeing my kids with their grandparents...I was never super close to mine, but I want that for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that- Amu. Sweet! I love the pictures, too! Have a fun week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these all with the D80? Wow, you getting the hang of it fast now! Great shots. I think N has the same shoes, too. :o)

    Amu and Eppe - that is just the sweetest! It really is the best thing to see our kids with their grandparents.

    Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great shots of Ella and your parents. I love it when we can get some nice photos with the family. Looks like a fun time, too!

    ReplyDelete