Saturday, July 10, 2010

Olivia and the Hat

Some of you may recall that Stacy and I met for the first time IRL as bloggy friends a couple of months ago and she made this adorable hat for me as I was her 10,000th comment on her blog. I could not wait to shoot my newborn in it. Without some elaborate location to take pictures at, or the gumption to get out and find one, we did with what we had. Our living room!

I apparently wasn't in a very vibrant processing mood today because I kinda liked all of the muted tones. But in any case, my littlest angel still shined. Thank you so much Stacy for the hat! I only wish I had one like this when Ella was a baby too!

DSC_5400
DSC_5395
DSC_5386
DSC_5390
DSC_5387

12 comments:

  1. oooooh, ooooh! yay, we get to see and ooh and ahhh over your sweet Olivia! She is absolutely gorgeous, Jo! Ella's eyes are her her trademark feature; for Olivia, I think it will be those incredible rosebud lips. Exquisite. The hat is adorable, but it really can't hold a candle to little Olivia. Give her a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! The hat is so cute and I love the muted tones. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lips are so sweet.
    I personally love the tones that you processed in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the b&w one where she is smiling. She is so precious Joanna. The hat looks adorable on her too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna she is incredibly beautiful! I agree with Jen, I love the b&w photo with her precious smile. I also love how her tiny ear is curled under her pretty hat. Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh is she adorable or what?? I love all the pictures you have of her here...but probably the muted tones the best. Of course she is incredibly cute in all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so, so adorable. I like how the muted colors give all the photos a real calm feel.
    These photo's are giving me the itch to have another baby. (Which is not going to happen)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I think the only thing that could have made that hat any cuter is putting it on your gorgeous girl! I love the muted tones...they fit the shots perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are adorable pictures. :) Stacy makes the best gifts. I like the muted tones too. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my word....her lips.....sigh....yummy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. OH. she is gorgeous and that hat is beautiful, too! that is a great series, J!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that - the muted tones fit the sleepy baby. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete